Kusuka Fringe Earrings
An edgy yet sophisticated pair inspired by material and movement, the Kusuka Fringe Earrings feature a distinctive silhouette with a layered fringe effect that drops from a mini capped horn hoop. This is an effortless, dangle earring you'll love to wear everywhere and anywhere. Handcrafted in ethically-sourced cow horn and 24K gold by artisans in Kenya using traditional techniques.
- This item is made from natural materials meaning it is one-of-a-kind and color may vary.
- Handcrafted in gold plated brass and ethically sourced horn by artisans in Kenya.
- Gold products are 24k gold plated brass and match our brass style in color and tone.
- Your purchase promotes artisan innovation + entrepreneurship.
- To learn more about keeping your jewelry shining like new, see our Product Care Guide.
- Length: 3.4 inches
Product CareTreat It With Love
Remove jewelry before rigorous physical activity or going to bed.Prolong Its Life
Store your jewelry in a cloth bag away from natural sunlight and heat.Keep It Shiny
Use a gentle metal polisher for brass and gold and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and
restore luster. For beads, wipe gently with warm water and a cloth.
Our materials don't mix well with moisture. Avoid contact with water, lotion and perfume.
Visit our product care page for more tips on caring for your jewelry.
CA Prop 65 | What We’re Doing About It
The state of California maintains the most stringent U.S. laws regarding lead content in adult jewelry. On June 1, 2020, California updated Proposition 65 and drastically reduced the lead content limits from 60,000 parts per million to 500 parts per million. The changes impact all jewelry sold in California. As a result, a small number of SOKO’s recycled brass products are no longer compliant in California.
Moving forward, we are sourcing brass from trusted vendors that meet the new lead content requirements.
For more details, please view our Prop 65 info page.