Meta Pinky Ring
With a multidimensional effect, the Meta Pinky Ring makes a small but impactful statement. Handcrafted by artisans in Kenya in 24k gold plated brass using traditional techniques.
- Handcrafted in recycled brass by artisans in Kenya.
- Gold products are 24k gold plated brass and match our brass style in color and tone.
- Silver products are brass with a chrome plating.
- Your purchase promotes artisan innovation + entrepreneurship.
- To learn more about keeping your jewelry shining like new, see our Product Care Guide.
Product CareTreat It With Love
Remove jewelry before rigorous physical activity or going to bed.Prolong Its Life
Store your jewelry in a cloth bag away from natural sunlight and heat.Keep It Shiny
Use a gentle metal polisher for brass and gold and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and
restore luster. For beads, wipe gently with warm water and a cloth.
Our materials don't mix well with moisture. Avoid contact with water, lotion and perfume.
Visit our product care page for more tips on caring for your jewelry.
CA Prop 65 | What We’re Doing About It
The state of California maintains the most stringent U.S. laws regarding lead content in adult jewelry. On June 1, 2020, California updated Proposition 65 and drastically reduced the lead content limits from 60,000 parts per million to 500 parts per million. The changes impact all jewelry sold in California. As a result, a small number of SOKO’s recycled brass products are no longer compliant in California.
Moving forward, we are sourcing brass from trusted vendors that meet the new lead content requirements.
For more details, please view our Prop 65 info page.